The Industry-Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) was formed in College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (COEB) on 08.07.2014. Prof. (Dr.) Subrat Kumar Mohanty, Principal was nominated as Chairperson of the Cell whereas Prof. Subhendu Kumar Dash was nominated as it’s coordinator. All Heads of both Under Graduate and Post Graduate departments of COEB were nominated as Members of the Cell.
The Industry-Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) of COEB is a dedicated Cell to promote the close interaction between Industry and the Institute. • The main objective of the cell is to make the students ready for Industry when they pass out from the institution, by giving them the required exposure. This is mainly achieved by conducting Industrial Training and Industrial/site visits for the students.
• The cell actively pursues signing of MOMs with industries for mutual benefits. Signing of MOMs facilitates solution to technical problems faced by industries by offering expertise from the institution.
• The IIP Cell facilitates consultancy, sponsored R&D projects and industrial and academic trainings by interaction programs.
• The IIP Cell also contributes to curriculum development by associating experts from industry in curriculum planning and review.
• The Cell promotes personality development for students related to soft skills (communication skills / personality development.
• The cell encourages students to participate in project expos conducted by renowned organizations and institutions including state and central governments.
The IIP Cell in COEB has substantial contribution for the students in particular, in achieving their goal in regard to career growth.