||Name of the Faculty
||Date of Joining
||BPUT Regd. No
||MR. PUSPA RANJAN SWAIN
||MR. SUBHENDU KUMAR DASH
||MR. SUSHIL DEV ROUT
||MR. PRASHANT KUMAR
||MR. SUSANTA KUMAR SAHOO
||MR. SUDARSAN PANDA
||DUAL FUEL ENGINE
||ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE
||ROTARY VANE PUMP ENGINE USING COMPRESSED AIR
The mission of department of information technology is to produce IT graduates who, trained in the design, implementation, and analysis of computational systems and skilled in technical communication, will contribute towards the advancement of IT sector. Here, we are focused to prepare students for an ever-expanding array of careers in the information field, to contribute to society's fund of information and knowledge of ways to store, retrieve, and use that information.
Information technology is an enabler of data analysis and information creation as well as a facilitator of knowledge acquisition and transmission. With this basic thought, the department of Information Technology, at College of Engineering Bhubaneswar (CEB), visualizes itself to be a leader in terms of scholarly excellence in the vast field of Information technology.
The core value of the department is to fulfill its mission by providing a state of art learning and research atmosphere to its student and faculty members. The objectives are:
• To utilize the latest, up to date and most appropriate technology in achieving its objectives.
• To promote, uphold and sustain social and ethical responsibility.
• To provide opportunities for self development to her staff and students.
• To promote optimum performance and team spirit to achieve the Vision, Mission and Strategic objectives of the Department.
• To offer quality training and quality-learning facilities to the satisfaction of its stakeholders.