The Entrepreneurship Development Cell of CEB came into existence in the year 2014 with a view to encourage students to consider self employment as a career option and to provide training in entrepreneurship through modular courses. Since its inception ED Cell has been actively working to develop the spirit of entrepreneurship in the students of CEB. The main focus of the cell is to develop entrepreneurial motivation, behavioral skills and competencies and enterprise management abilities of the students.
• To train and motivate students to develop their own enterprise.
• To create an environment for innovation and self employment.
• To support continual education needs of students in areas of technology and management
• To train students to develop the qualities of an intrapreneur
• To create awareness among students through Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp and Expert Talks
• Identification of the entrepreneur and training (EDPs, Workshops and B-Plan competitions)
For effective implementation of the programme an Advisory Board is constituted. The Advisory Board lays down policy guidelines and gives suggestions for the development of the cell. The Advisory Board meets at least twice a year.